Not affiliated with the government
Do certified copies of your State or Federal tax returns constitute evidence of wages?
You may use certified copies of your State or Federal Income Tax Returns as evidence of wages if they show the actual wages paid to you. You can obtain certified copies of your Federal income tax returns from IRS for a small fee. You may use uncertified copies of State or Federal income tax returns only if you cannot obtain a certified copy.
Last Revised: March, 2001
- What evidence can you submit if your employer's records are not available?
- Do findings by State unemployment compensation agencies constitute evidence of wages?
- Evidence of Wages
- Social Security Quarter of Coverage (Credit)
- Federal Court Reporters
- Establishing Termination of Marriage
- What factors indicate a valid partnership?
Ads - Also Recommended