Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration

Social Security Payment Checks |

Excerpted from "Social Security Handbook". See the up-to-date, official Social Security Handbook at

Are you a self-employed partner?

1736. Are you a self-employed partner?

If you are self-employed and a partner in a business, you may need to submit Form 1065 (Partnership Return). We may need to know whether your share of the partnership income contains any income that is not included in earnings from self-employment (such as capital gains, rent, etc.).

Last Revised: March, 2001

Sponsored Links


Sponsored Links

Ads - Also Recommended