Not affiliated with the government
Are you a self-employed partner?
If you are self-employed and a partner in a business, you may need to submit Form 1065 (Partnership Return). We may need to know whether your share of the partnership income contains any income that is not included in earnings from self-employment (such as capital gains, rent, etc.).
Last Revised: March, 2001
- What forms are filed for partnerships?
- What is gross income for the optional method of reporting?
- What are the reporting requirements for self-employed people?
- How is income credited when a partner dies?
- Does transfer of capital interest to a family member make the member a partner?
- Partnership Defined
- Are retirement payments received from partnerships included in net earnings?
- What factors indicate a valid partnership?
- Is the landlord's share of a crop included in gross farm self-employment income?
- Evidence Needed to Change Earnings Record
- Self-Employment Tax
- Partnership or Joint Ventures Between Farm Owner and Operator
Ads - Also Recommended