Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration
17. Evidence Required to Establish Right to Benefits
- When Evidence of Termination of Prior Marriage is Required
- Who is responsible for proving a claim?
- What is the time limit for filing evidence of one-half support?
- When must you file evidence of support?
- Evidence Requirements
- Survivor benefits to minor children
- What evidence is required for a child born out of wedlock to be considered yours?
- Evidence Needed to Change Earnings Record
- Medical and Other Evidence as Basis for Decision of "Not Disabled"
- If there are several conflicting marriages, which one is valid?
- Medical Evidence as Basis for Decision of "Disabled" -- Listing of Impairments
- When an Application for Widow(er)'s Insurance Benefits is Not Required
Ads - Also Recommended