Not affiliated with the government
Are benefits of those entitled to benefits on your earnings record affected when you do not file your annual report on time?
1821. Are benefits of those entitled to benefits on your earnings record affected when you do not file your annual report on time?
Benefits of your spouse or child are not affected if a penalty is imposed on you for failing to submit your annual report of earnings on time. However, their benefits are affected for any month you lose part or all of your benefit because of excess earnings.
Last Revised: March, 2001
- Delay in Filing Annual Report
- Annual Report of Earnings
- Number of Additional Benefits Lost for Failure to Report on Time
- What happens if a child is entitled to benefits on more than one earnings record at the same time?
- How Excess Earnings are Charged Against Benefits
- What is the penalty for your failure to report foreign work?
- Report of Expected Earnings Also Required
Ads - Also Recommended