Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration
Do we still impose a penalty if you have good cause for your failure to report to us?
Last Revised: March, 2001
- Delay in Filing Annual Report
- Reporting Failure to Have a Child in Care
- What is the penalty for your failure to report foreign work?
- Returning Checks To The Social Security Office
- Number of Additional Benefits Lost for Failure to Report on Time
- Recipient Reporting Requirements
- Good Cause Defined
- Extension of Time for Filing Annual Report of Earnings
- Social Security Handbook Index: Letter G
- Report of Expected Earnings Also Required
- Are benefits of those entitled to benefits on your earnings record affected when you do not file your annual report on time?
- How do you request an extension of time for filing your annual report?
Ads - Also Recommended