Not affiliated with the government
Does the receipt of periodic workers' compensation payments affect your benefits?
Your disability insurance benefit amount, and the benefits of others entitled on your record, may be reduced if you receive:
Periodic workers' compensation payments; or
Certain disability benefits under Federal, State or local law. (See §505.)
Last Revised: March, 2001
- When are you NOT charged for excess earnings?
- Reduction To Offset Workers' Compensation
- Amount of Disabled Worker's Benefit
- What events must you report to the Social Security Administration?
- What is unearned income?
- What is "unearned income"?
- When can you receive widow(er)'s benefits based on disability?
Ads - Also Recommended