Not affiliated with the government
What are the restricted countries?
The U.S. Treasury Department regulations prohibit sending payments to you or to anyone on your behalf if you are in the following countries:
Social Security restrictions prohibit sending payments to you or to anyone on your behalf if you are in the following countries unless you meet exceptions for certain eligible beneficiaries:
Last Revised: Sep. 10, 2007
- Residence in a Restricted Country
- What countries can we not send payments to?
- When can you receive benefits you earned while you lived in a restricted country?
- Limitations on Use of Certain Exceptions
- When are retirement benefits NOT payable (or only partly payable)?
- Totalization Agreements
- When are your disabled worker's benefits NOT paid?
Ads - Also Recommended