Not affiliated with the government
18. Reduction or Nonpayment of Social Security Benefits
- How does SSA compute the number of reduction months?
- Basic Reduction Formulas
- How is the reduction amount computed?
- Initial Determinations
- When are retirement benefits NOT payable (or only partly payable)?
- Individuals Near Retirement Age
- Windfall Offset
- Duty to Report Certain Events
- Deportation or Removal of Retirement or Disability Insurance Beneficiary
- Adjustment of Reduction Factor at FRA
- Claimant May Restrict Retroactivity
- Reduction of Benefit Rate
Ads - Also Recommended