Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration
20. Determinations and the Administrative Review Process
- Administrative Actions that are not Initial Determinations
- When and how can an appeal be filed?
- Overview of the Appeals Process
- Administrative Review Process
- Initial determinations
- Determinations of Disability
- Appeals Council Review
- The Reconsideration Process
- What administrative actions are NOT initial determinations?
- How many appeal levels are there?
- Duty to Report Certain Events
Ads - Also Recommended