Not affiliated with the government
Who administers the SSI program?
Last Revised: March, 2001
- What are the requirements for an application to be considered valid?
- Applying for Social Security Benefits
- Where Applications May Be Filed
- Entitlement to Disabled Worker's Benefits
- Can special monthly payments be made for the months before the application was filed?
- Entitlement to Retirement Insurance Benefit
- When Your Application is Considered Filed
- The Extent of Social Security Coverage
- What are the general eligibility requirements for SSI?
- Result of Delay in Filing for Benefits
- When is a widow(er) entitled to father's or mother's insurance benefits?
- When may you establish a period of disability?
Ads - Also Recommended