Not affiliated with the government
What are the general eligibility requirements for SSI?
Last Revised: March, 2001
- SSI Definitions
- Were you eligible for assistance under a Federal/State matching grant program for the aged, blind, or disabled in December 1973?
- What are other requirements for SSI eligibility?
- Special Provisions for Converted Recipients
- When are SSI benefits paid?
- What are the categories of eligibility?
- What are the requirements for an application to be considered valid?
- Purpose and Basic Principles
- How does the appeals process work?
- Eligibility Criteria Based on Need
- Impairment Lasting or Expected to Last at Least 12 Months
- Social Security Payment Checks
Ads - Also Recommended