Not affiliated with the government
Are probation and parole violators eligible for SSI?
No. Probation and parole violators are not eligible to receive SSI benefits. You may not receive SSI payments for any month during which you are violating a condition of probation or parole imposed under Federal or State law.
Last Revised: March, 2001
- Outstanding Felony Warrant or a Warrant for a Federal or State Parole or Probation Violation
- Are fugitive felons eligible for SSI?
- What are other requirements for SSI eligibility?
- When are you disqualified for SVB?
- Answers about the $250 Social Security recovery (stimulus) payment for 2009
- Recipient Reporting Requirements
- When are you not eligible for SSI?
Ads - Also Recommended