Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration

Social Security Payment Checks |

Excerpted from "Social Security Handbook". See the up-to-date, official Social Security Handbook at

25. Medicare Part B Income-Related Monthly Adjustment Amount

Sponsored Links



Medicare Part B

August 20, 2010 by lrwin

I enrollled my wife in Medicare when she was eligible. I thought i was enrolling her in both Part A and B. According to your info on this website it is supposed to be automatic. When she got her card she was only enrolled in Part A. She called and they sent a form and I returned it promptly- still no part B. I called again and they sent another form and returned it promptly and received a letter that it was too late to enroll.
According to your website she has eight months aftr heer prviate insurance was dropped to enroll and that was in June. We currently have to pay an outrageous premium for insurance because she is not enrolled in Part B.
I have not even turned 65 and they sent me Medicare card last month and it was for both part A and B and I did not even apply. HELP!

Trouble signing up for Medicare Part B

August 20, 2010 by David Luhman

Please note this site is not directly affiliated with any government agency.

Some details are absent in your account, but note that it is possible if you wait until you are 65, or sign up during the last three months of your initial enrollment period, your Medicare Part B start date will be delayed.

This link may help with this :

You may wish to visit your local Social Security office to resolve this.

medicare part b/Blue Cross

February 25, 2011 by Guest

I am age 75 years old and i am out on disability at this time from work.
My medical will run out April 31, 2011.

I would like to get some additional medicare for part b with Blue Cross
please let me know what to do.


How to add Medicare Part B

February 25, 2011 by David Luhman

Please see this link regarding adding Medicare Part B

Almost the same thing

April 19, 2011 by Guest

I wife got her decision in July of 2009 recieved a Part A but nothing about Part B. Called today and wanted to know when they were sending out the form to apply for Part B as her 24 month waiting period was up in July 2011. They told her she declined the Part B coverage in 2007 when she never had a decision until 2009. Figure this one out.

Change checking acct for SocSec monthly checks & my Payments

December 11, 2011 by Guest

How do I change checking accounts for my monthly SocSec payments?
I closed an acct since someone stole a check.

Also, I have money deducted from my SocSec check for Medicare.
Since I have Medicare Parts B & D, do I also have to pay Medicare a monthly amount in addition to what is already taken from me?

Thanks, Glen

Changing Direct Deposit account

December 12, 2011 by David Luhman

You can change your Direct Deposit account by calling 1-800-772-1213. You can also do it online if you have a Social Security web site account at

The office in Tri-CIties is

March 2, 2012 by Guest

The office in Tri-CIties is worthless...Can we get some help. I minority person walks in and they fill out the paperwork for them. A caucasian person walks in and is schedule an appointment. I don't understand.

Discrimination complaint form

March 3, 2012 by David Luhman

You can file a discrimination complaint using the following form :

Part B Application Form

July 12, 2012 by Guest

I sent my employer the Part B Application form filled out with my information and my retirement date of July 3 and they lost it. I already have Part A. I can't find the form online and I'd like to avoid coming back to the Social Security office to pick up a new one. Can you direct me to a site to download a new application form?

Medicare Part B application form

July 12, 2012 by David Luhman

Sorry, I couldn't find the Medicare Part B application form either.

I'd call the SSA at 1-800-772-1213 or you can try applying online here :


Ads - Also Recommended