Not affiliated with the government
Description of Extra Help Available for Medicare Prescription Drug Costs
The Medicare Prescription Drug Program offers extra help with prescription drug costs. The program gives you a choice of prescription plans that offer various types of coverage. You may be able to get extra help to pay for the premiums, annual deductible, and co-payments related to the Medicare Prescription Drug Program.
Last Revised: Aug. 2, 2007
- Prescription Drug Benefits Provided
- Medicare "Extra Help" Drug Plan
- Eligibility for Extra Help with Prescription Drug Costs
- What are unearned income exclusions?
- Help for some low-income people
- Medicare Part D (Prescription Drug)
- 26. Extra Help with Medicare Prescription Drug Costs
- Duty to Report Certain Events
- Application for Benefits or Medicare Protection
- Tips and Advice for Medicare
- Medicare Resources
Ads - Also Recommended