Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration
What is not income?
An item received is not income if it is neither food nor shelter, and it cannot be used to obtain food or shelter.
Last Revised: Aug. 4, 2006
- What is income?
- How is income defined for SSI purposes?
- In-Kind Income
- Can home energy or support and maintenance assistance be excluded from income?
- What is unearned income?
- What is earned income?
- What is "in-kind support and maintenance"?
- May grazing income be included in gross farm income?
- Presumed Maximum Value Rule
- What is NOT income for SSI purposes?
- What is "unearned income"?
- Countable Income
Ads - Also Recommended