Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration
What are unearned income exclusions?
For purposes of determining countable income for extra help with Medicare prescription drug costs, the unearned income exclusions that apply to the SSI program also apply to extra help with Medicare prescription drug costs determinations (see §2137).
Last Revised: Apr. 18, 2006
- Prescription Drug Benefits Provided
- Countable Income
- Description of Extra Help Available for Medicare Prescription Drug Costs
- Eligibility for Extra Help with Prescription Drug Costs
- What are the earned income exclusions?
- Application for Benefits or Medicare Protection
- Help for some low-income people
- Medicare "Extra Help" Drug Plan
- Duty to Report Certain Events
- Deeming from an Ineligible Spouse to an Eligible Individual
- Whose income is counted?
Ads - Also Recommended