Not affiliated with the government
What is the purpose of Special Veterans Benefits (SVB)?
SVB payments are intended to provide an income so that certain World War II veterans who were entitled to SSI can leave the United States and live with their families abroad.
Last Revised: May 24, 2007
- What are Special Veterans Benefits?
- When can you be entitled to SVB payments for more than 1 month while you are in the United States?
- What is other benefit income?
- Absence from the United States
- Special Cash Benefits to Disabled Individuals Who Engage in SGA
- What if you return to the United States for a visit and decide to live here?
- Are State supplementary payments made as they are for SSI?
- Does veterans training pay count as wages?
- What if you return to the United States to live?
- Special Payments and Government Pensions
- What happens if you return to the United States to visit?
- When can you receive benefits you earned while you lived in a restricted country?
Ads - Also Recommended