Not affiliated with the government
What is the purpose of Special Veterans Benefits (SVB)?
SVB payments are intended to provide an income so that certain World War II veterans who were entitled to SSI can leave the United States and live with their families abroad.
Last Revised: May 24, 2007
- What are Special Veterans Benefits?
- When can you be entitled to SVB payments for more than 1 month while you are in the United States?
- What is other benefit income?
- Absence from the United States
- Special Cash Benefits to Disabled Individuals Who Engage in SGA
- What if you return to the United States for a visit and decide to live here?
- Are State supplementary payments made as they are for SSI?
Ads - Also Recommended