Not affiliated with the government
When are you eligible for SSI?
Generally, you are eligible for SSI and meet this requirement for qualification for SVB, if you were entitled to SSI for the applicable month and that entitlement has not been terminated.
Last Revised: Apr. 18, 2006
- When are you not eligible for SSI?
- When are you qualified for SVB?
- When are you NOT eligible for a trial work period?
- Eligible Couples
- When No Spouse Living in Household
- Are probation and parole violators eligible for SSI?
- Absence from the United States
- Medicaid While Working
- Filing for Other Benefits
- Retroactive Effect of Application
- What is the Federal SSI payment amount?
Ads - Also Recommended