Not affiliated with the government
When are you not eligible for SSI?
You are not eligible for SSI for any month for which your SSI:
Claim was denied;
Entitlement was not timely terminated (for example, if you did not report your departure from the United States and your SSI entitlement should have been terminated); or
Benefits are subject to penalty deductions because you knowingly made false or misleading statements of a material fact in order to receive SSI benefits.
Last Revised: Apr. 18, 2006
- Absence from the United States
- Filing for Other Benefits
- Recipient Reporting Requirements
- When can you be entitled to SVB payments for more than 1 month while you are in the United States?
- What is other benefit income?
- Adjustment of Reduction Factor at FRA
- When are you qualified for SVB?
- Beneficiary Under Age 18
- Medicaid While Working
- Termination of Widow(er)'s Insurance Benefits
Ads - Also Recommended