Not affiliated with the government
Where can you file for SVB?
You can file for SVB at any of the following places:
An SSA office;
The SSA Division of the U.S. Veterans Affairs Regional Office in Manila, Philippines; or
A U.S. Embassy or consulate abroad.
Last Revised: Apr. 18, 2006
- What is other benefit income?
- Where Applications May Be Filed
- Good Cause Defined
- Result of Delay in Filing for Benefits
- Filing for Other Benefits
- Purposes of Social Security
- Application Filed with Department of Veterans Affairs or Railroad Retirement Board
- When must you file evidence of support?
- ALJ Actions
- What is unearned income?
- How do you prove that a child is in your care?
- When are you qualified for SVB?
Ads - Also Recommended