Not affiliated with the government
How are SVB payments calculated?
The basic SVB payment rate is 75 percent of the SSI Federal Benefit Rate. It is reduced by the dollar amount of your monthly other benefit income (as explained 2707).
For 2005, the unreduced SVB payment rate is $434.25.
Last Revised: Apr. 18, 2006
- Amount of Retirement Insurance Benefit
- When are you qualified for SVB?
- Amount of Disabled Worker's Benefit
- Rate of Withholding
- Computation of Payments
- Spouse's Insurance Benefit
- Amount of Parent's Insurance Benefit
- Amount of Widow(er)'s Insurance Benefit
- What is other benefit income?
- Amount of Father's or Mother's Insurance Benefit
- Amount of Surviving Child's Insurance Benefit
- Basic Reduction Formulas
Ads - Also Recommended