Not affiliated with the government
Are State supplementary payments made as they are for SSI?
Only the State of California provides a monthly supplement to SVB payments. The California Veterans Cash Benefit (CVCB) program provides a cash supplement to certain World War II veterans of the Philippines military forces and certain U.S. military forces who:
Were eligible, as California residents, for SSI California State Supplementary Payment benefits for December 1999; and
Have returned to the Philippines to live.
If you qualify for the CVCB supplement, you can only be paid for months in which you are also entitled to an SVB payment.
The CVCB supplement is administered by SSA. The supplement amount is combined with your monthly SVB payment in one payment issued by the Federal Government.
Last Revised: Apr. 18, 2006
- State Supplementary Payments
- Computation of Payments
- State Supplementation of Basic SSI Benefits
- Special Monthly Payment at 72
- Proration of SSI Payments
- What is other benefit income?
- Special Payments and Government Pensions
- Direct Field Office Payments
- Retrospective Monthly Accounting
- Interim Assistance Reimbursement
- Payment Dates
- Beneficiary Under Age 18
Ads - Also Recommended