Not affiliated with the government
What if you return to the United States to live?
If you return to the United States to live, you will not be entitled to an SVB payment for any month after the month in which you leave your home outside the United States.
Last Revised: Apr. 18, 2006
- What if you return to the United States for a visit and decide to live here?
- What happens if you return to the United States to visit?
- When are you residing outside the United States?
- When can you be entitled to SVB payments for more than 1 month while you are in the United States?
- Absence from the United States
- When are you disqualified for SVB?
- What happens when you file an application for SVB?
- What is the purpose of Special Veterans Benefits (SVB)?
- How can you become entitled to SVB?
- What are Special Veterans Benefits?
- Entitlement To Retirement, Survivors, And Disability Insurance Benefits
- What does "active duty" mean?
Ads - Also Recommended