Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration
Social Security Handbook Index: Letter V
Vacation pay as wages, §1327
Vendor or cash payments, SSI, §2186
VA-filed application for Social Security benefits, §1506
Vehicle exclusions, §2157
- allied countries, service with, wage credits, §957, §1307
- dishonorable discharge, §956
- insured status, §960
- noncontributory wage credits, §§953-959
- special, §2700
Veterans pay for on-the-job training, §1328
Vocational rehabilitation services:
- continuation of disabled worker's benefits, certain situations, §506
- continuing disability reviews, §622
- cost, §518
- disabled child age 18 or over, in care
- disabled worker, §505
- programs, work incentives, SSI, §2173
- referral to State VR agencies, §500, §518
- trial work period, incentive, §519
VISTA program, §947
Volunteers, Peace Corps, §943
- Social Security Handbook Index: Letter Q
- Social Security Handbook Index: Letter J
- Social Security Handbook Index: Letter H
- Social Security Handbook Index: Letter U
- Entitlement to Disabled Worker's Benefits
- Social Security Handbook Index: Letter G
- When is a surviving child entitled to child's insurance benefits?
- When are you NOT eligible for a trial work period?
- When are your disabled worker's benefits NOT paid?
- Retirement Insurance Benefits
- When is a child entitled to Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits based on disability?
- Who is entitled to child's insurance benefits?
Ads - Also Recommended