Not affiliated with the government
Options for receiving health services
Medicare beneficiaries may have choices for receiving health care services.
You can get more information about your health care options from the following publications:
Medicare & You (Publication No. CMS-10050) - This general guide is mailed to people after they enroll in Medicare and an updated version is mailed each year after that.
Choosing a Medigap Policy: A Guide To Health Insurance For People With Medicare (Publication No. CMS-02110) - This guide describes how other health insurance plans supplement Medicare and offers some shopping hints for people looking at those plans.
To get a copy of these publications, call the Medicare toll-free number,
- If you have other health insurance
- What is Medicare?
- Other benefits you may be able to get
- You may be able to get other help
- Medicare Advantage (Part C)
- Medicare Resources
- Who can get Medicare?
- Hospital And Medical Insurance Benefits Provided
- Signing up for Medicare
- Tips When Applying for Social Security Retirement Benefits
- Contacting Social Security
Ads - Also Recommended