Not affiliated with the government
All benefits terminated and Medicaid, too.
I suppose i should just give up.
I spoke with the representative 2 weeks ago--'you will be changed to SSI--Nov. 2011. You can reapply for medicaid.'
Then 2 days ago i receive notification that i am not eligible for any SSI. Medicaid ends in December 2011.
It seems like a paperwork error. I have been crying for 2 hours. Left two messages with the representative.
Very cruel. very cruel.
Updated : October 29, 2011 by Guest
- SSI and Medicaid
- Medicaid due to Premature Birth
- SSI plus SS benefits
- Pension after death
- Medicaid While Working
- Collecting retirement benefits while on SSDI/SSI?
- Moving Elderly Mother from Arizona to New Mexico, SSI eligibility
- How do I file a complaint
- Is your SSI eligibility affected if you dispose of a resource below its market value?
- representative payee
- Assistance from the Social Security Office
Ads - Also Recommended