Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration
I received my SSDI backpay August 2010 starting from a disability onset date of December 2009. Due to a mix-up between my attorney and SS, my under 18 children were not presented and/or acted upon at that time. I am now told I will be receiving auxiliary benefits for my two children beginning immediately. Question; Are my children eligible for the backpay from December 2009 to present which represents the onset of my disability payments?
Updated : October 7, 2010 by Guest
- Administrative Law Judge Denied My SSDI Claim : Now What?
- Disabled worker remarriage (Spouse's benefits question)
- Child Benefit Qualifications
- SSI Annual Statistical Report, 2009
- Ex-husband disability
- Disabled parent receving benifits for self. Will the disabled parent receive added benifits because of their children?
- Answers about the $250 Social Security recovery (stimulus) payment for 2009
- Can I have my benefits reinstated?
- survivors benefits for my 2 children
- MISSISSIPPI LAWS
- social security
- Lump-Sum Payable To Children
Ads - Also Recommended