Not affiliated with the government
contacting Mt Pleasant Texas office
I recieved a letter dated 11-21-11 telling me to contact office. I have made several voice mail messages and severa attempts to contact office by phone as asked to do by 11-28-11. No one returns calls and I have waited as long as 10 minutes on hold to no avail. Is that office so understaffed they cannot respond in a reasonable amount of time to their clients? How am I to meet the time frame if I cannot even speak to a worker? Being disabled it is hard for me to go to the office and wait in a cold lobby for my ticket number to be called. Is there another way to contact this office, can't something be done to simplify this process.
Updated : November 28, 2011 by Guest
- How do I file a complaint
- How long do I have to wait for hearing with ALJ?
- Missing payment
- Can't get back in contact with SS case worker
- How do I get my child a Social Security number?
- About your benefits
- The Invisible Mr. C
- Social Security in Cleburne Texas
- Reviewing your medical condition
- Form SSA-7004-SM
- Correction in Joplin MO SSA phone number
- Benefits for children
Ads - Also Recommended