Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration
CTS and SSI
Hello, during the summer I was working for a painting company and they made me use their pressure washer far longer than an apprentice painter should (sometimes 4-5 hours a day non-stop) eventually I got carpal tunnel syndrome for this and had to quit my job, now I make no money whatsoever and can't hold a job because of this, even typing this now is hard for me.
I was wondering if I am eligible for SSI and if so how would I go about starting this?
If you would like to email me in private: not__ AT hotmail.com
Updated : November 22, 2011 by Guest
- Working on Disability
- How much can I make when I am on disibility going to goodwill program?
- child disability benifiits
- Disability Payment and eBay selling ?
- Feeling Defeated, Please Help
- ssi and winning a lottery or sweepstakes?
- SSA notified one of my banks that I'm dead. I'm NOT!!
- What can my mother use my money for?
- What is done if you receive more money than you are entitled?
- Underage SSI
Ads - Also Recommended