An Independent View of Social Security
Disability Payment and eBay selling ?
Currently, I am receiving disability payments, am a father of 3 and wife works to cover insurance. We were homeless for a few years while this all went through and finally was approved last year. Got a house which is smaller then what we had before all of this. We decided to start to sell off majority of belongings we no longer needed or want and made a bit of money on ebay doing so. Keep in mind, money had been paid for the items we sold a while ago or even recently so the total amount made is not all a profit. How is this going to affect my disability benefits? Please if someone can help, I would greatly appreciate it. Not sure what to do now and dont want to end up owing the government money we do not have. Thanks greatly for any response
Updated : February 15, 2012 by Guest
- child's back pay
- Ex spouse sosial security beneft
- How will getting married affact my wifes disability and my disability and ssi payments?
- Receiving Mother's Disability Benefits
- Basic Reduction Formulas
- Work Credits and Eligibility for Social Security Disability
- My son father has been approved for "Disability"