Not affiliated with the government
Husband NEVER worked..can he collect off wife?
My husband has no work record. We have been married for 28 years. Is it possible for him to collect off of my earnings?? He is trying to get disability insurance.
Updated : November 23, 2011 by Guest
- Recently divorced widow...collect on first husband?
- Married 22 years, divorced 10. Who gets ex spouses ss disability benefits..me or his common law wife?
- How Excess Earnings are Charged Against Benefits
- Entitlement of a Surviving Divorced Wife or Husband
- Spousal Benefit
- Remarried in foreign country
- Alimony Arrears
- Ex husband deceased
- Does my wife qualify for social security
- Spousal benefits
- Divorced exhusband deceased/I'm remarried
- First Husband died, married again and divorced him
Ads - Also Recommended