Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration
litigation finance ( lawsuit loans for pending ssd claimants)
Does anyone know of a company or having any expereince with one that will loan out a few thousand dollars for emeregency living expenses against a pending social security disability case? Commonly refered to as litigation finance or a lawsuit loan.
Updated : April 6, 2011 by Guest
- My Payee
- Pending Death Certificate
- 2009 SS Stimulas payment offsets
- Communicating with DDS after Filing a "Request for Reconsideration"
- SSI Claimants Residing Abroad
- Food Stamps
- How Long Before ALJ Makes Decision About My SSDI Claim?
- Costs of Production
- What is NOT income for SSI purposes?
- kids dad gets disability
- Do loans count as wages?
- About your benefits
Ads - Also Recommended