Not affiliated with the government
SSDI conversion to straight SS
I am currently on SS Disability. There seems to be some confusion regarding when SSDI automaticaly converts to straight SS. I have seen it written that the conversion takes place A) at your retirement age or B) when you reach 65. I was born Nov, 1945 and was under the impression that my "retirment age" would be when I reached my 66th birthday. Which is correct in my case for the conversion date, when I become 65 or 66?
Updated : January 14, 2010 by Guest
- Social Security Disabillity conversion to Social Security Retirement
- Collecting retirement benefits while on SSDI/SSI?
- 5 month wait period, explaination of, Doe's and Dont's
- How Long Before ALJ Makes Decision About My SSDI Claim?
- SSDI & Workers comp 80% rule
- ssdi and medicare - getting married
- What are gross business receipts?