Not affiliated with the government
Stopping Disability Benefits at Retirement Age
I just found out that when I turn 66, my disability payments will convert automatically to social security payments. I had wanted to take half of my husbands SS payments ( spousal benefits) at my retirement age (66) and therefore need to stop my disability benefits. I have been unable to find out if this can be done or how to do it . Can somebody help me?
Updated : January 23, 2013 by itsmilly
- Child Benefit Qualifications
- Pension and Retirement Payments
- Spousal Benefits
- Presumptive Blindness/Presumptive Disability Payments
- Does the receipt of periodic workers' compensation payments affect your benefits?
- Entitlement to Retirement or Disability Insurance Benefits and Another Benefit
- Work Credits and Eligibility for Social Security Disability
Ads - Also Recommended