Not affiliated with the government
Will my benefits become reduced?
My fiance and I want to get married. I recieve around seven hundred and forty dollars for SSI. He makes about three hundred and sixty dollars a week. Will my SSI payments become reduced if we marry and if they do how much will they be reduced by?
Updated : April 14, 2010 by Guest
- My Payee
- Disability Insurance Benefit Reduced for Age
- Special Payments and Government Pensions
- Will a large 457 Payout reduce benefits?
- Basic Reduction Formulas
- Claimant May Restrict Retroactivity
- SSI/SSDI payments
- Spouse's Insurance Benefit
- Reduction of Benefit Rate
- ssdi and medicare - getting married
- Does the receipt of periodic workers' compensation payments affect your benefits?
- Can you file one application for more than one type of benefit?
Ads - Also Recommended