Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration

Social Security Payment Checks |

SSA-1099 2008

How do I obtain a copy of my SSA-1099 for 2008? I cannot locate mine.

Updated : June 17, 2010 by Guest

Sponsored Links



How to obtain old SSA-1099 forms

June 17, 2010 by David Luhman

If you need a replacement SSA-1099 or SSA-1042S for a tax year prior to 2009, call 1-800-772-1213 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Monday through Friday. People who are deaf or hard of hearing may call the SSA's toll-free TTY number at 1-800-325-0778.

Sponsored Links

Ads - Also Recommended