Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration
Social Security and Divorce or Separated
I am a disability recipent and do have a husband that I married in 1967. He was in service in the Vietnam War when we married. I was 18 years old. We stayed together for maybe five or six years after he returned home. I beleive he was in service for about 4 years its been so long for me to remember that far back. My memory is a little shaken. I am askin you if I am entitled to any of his Social Security he is still living? I also do not know for a fact if we are divorced either. I know he was in serviced and do not know if I am entitled to a check once a month from the ARMY. I do know that I found out that hae was carrying us my son and myself for a time as depedents when he was going to school. I called Winston Salem and they told me he stopped going to school once I inquired. My son passed in 1997. Is there anything that you could tell me to do in order to solve some of my questions?
Updated : October 5, 2011 by Guest
- Survivor Questions
- Divorced exhusband deceased/I'm remarried
- divorced spouse died
- Divorced - He’s remarried, but since passed away - benefits?
- my boyfriend/husband passed away am i entitled to nything
- Benefits from ex-husband
- Ex husband deceased
- collectiiing ss
- When are you entitled to divorced spouse's insurance benefits?
- Recently divorced widow...collect on first husband?
- * married and divorced twice
- Divorce to receive Disability
Ads - Also Recommended