An Independent View of Social Security
what happens when an ex spouse dies?
Was married to my first husband for over 20 years, divorced, and drawing social security on him. he is now ill. What happens if he dies, do I still draw my social security on him?
Updated : March 29, 2010 by Guest
- First Husband died, married again and divorced him
- Married 22 years, divorced 10. Who gets ex spouses ss disability benefits..me or his common law wife?
- Benefits eligibility for widow of spouse who dies while drawing SSD
- am i entitled to my ex husband social security when he dies?
- Recently divorced widow...collect on first husband?
- My benefits and ex-spouse's?
- divorced spouse died