Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration
When to claim ex-husband's benefits
I plan to apply for my SS benefits at age 70. I divorced 11 years ago after 19 years of marriage and never remarried. When can I claim benefits from his SS and does it affect when I claim my own?
Updated : September 16, 2012 by Guest
- Unmarried heterosexual couple
- Ex Husband Death Benefits
- Divorced exhusband deceased/I'm remarried
- Benefits from ex-husband
- SS Benefits from deceased spouse
- Divorced - He’s remarried, but since passed away - benefits?
- dependent benefits
- Divorced spouse of Retired Railroad Employee
- Divorce, marriage and death of first wife,
- Survivors Benefit
- Does ex-spouse's claim to my benefits reduce mine?
Ads - Also Recommended