Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration
How long does it take to start direct deposit?
I ask because I signed up on godirect.org on March 3rd 2011 and still have not received the first direct deposit, just the paper check in the mail each month, I read online that it takes 30-60 days to process and I should receive a letter when to expect it to start.
But as of this date, June 12th, nothing has changed. How long could this process take, seriously? For you readers already on direct deposit, how long was it before yours got started when your switched from paper checks?
Updated : June 12, 2011 by Guest
- direct deposit confirmation/I didn't apply for it???
- Direct Deposit
- Payment or Check Deposit Problem
- Direct Deposit of Benefits
- Representative payee question for adult disabled son
- NOTIFING TO STOP PAYMENTS DUE TO DEATH
- amount listed is not amount recieved
- $250 stimulus
- direct deposit
- About your benefits
- stimulus payment
- Checks to Husband and Wife
Ads - Also Recommended