Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration
Getting paid to take care of a disabled spouse
My husband is totally disabled and I work full time. My mother lives with me and she has alzheimers. It's getting to the point that I can hardly work and take care of both of them. I am at my breaking point. Is there a program that will pay me to stay home and care for both of them?
Updated : May 23, 2010 by Guest
- What does having a "child in care" mean?
- If you are working...what you need to know about survivors benefits
- I get benefits on my husbands record because we have a disabled son. How does my income affect the benefit I receive?
- Child in Care Requirement
- Certificate of Election for Husband or Wife Between Ages 62 and FRA-Child "In Care"
- In home chores and maintence
- Spouse's Insurance Benefit
- Adjustment of Reduction Factor at FRA
- Reporting Failure to Have a Child in Care
- Do you devote full time to the business?
- What is the purpose of work incentives for the blind and disabled?
Ads - Also Recommended