Not affiliated with the government
Incorrect Birth Date
My father's birth date is listed incorrectly on his medical insurance card. I found out that it is listed correctly in the Social Security system. Would the Social Security Office be able to contact my father's medical insurance office to inform them of his correct birth date? Thank you.
- Alicia M (626) 6xx-xxxx
Updated : August 20, 2011 by Guest
- Other Evidence of Date of Birth
- Letter stating date of birth
- Legitimated Children
- How do you prove your age?
- LOST IDENTITY
- Father's benefits denied because of citizenship?
- Marriage, name change
- Name Change
- Minor name change
- Replace Medicare Card
- How to obtain a copy of original social security application?
Ads - Also Recommended