Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration

Social Security Payment Checks |

Incorrect Birth Date

My father's birth date is listed incorrectly on his medical insurance card. I found out that it is listed correctly in the Social Security system. Would the Social Security Office be able to contact my father's medical insurance office to inform them of his correct birth date? Thank you.
- Alicia M (626) 6xx-xxxx

Updated : August 20, 2011 by Guest

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links


Correcting birth date for Social Security

August 20, 2011 by David Luhman

If this is for a private insurer, I would think showing a copy of the birth certificate would be the easiest way to rectify this.

It's also worth a try to contact Social Security regarding this, but I'm unfamiliar with the SSA providing such a service.

Sponsored Links

Ads - Also Recommended