Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration
I called the Murray SSI Office today, no one could answer, so I opted to wait for a representative. I was directed to your national line, didn't choose it, but was transferred there anyway. They couldn't answer either, so I could opt to be called back since my wait would be more than 10 minutes. I opted to be called back. They did call back, I chose, Yes to receive the call--no one was there. I waited and said hello several times, no response. Is this really the best that can be done here?
All I wanted was a detailed estimate of my SSI retirement, your form SSA-700-SM. that I was directed to on-line. You don't have it in your forms list.
You don't have to be a rocket scientist to see that you are designed to not respond. If anyone is there, please send your form SSA-7004-SM to tali___ @ gmail . Also a fax number for the Murray, UT office.
If I don't hear from anyone, I won't be surprised.
Updated : July 2, 2012 by Guest
- How do I file a complaint
- Wichita office lacks in ethical process
- Disability Analyst won't return my calls?
- Social security disability overpayment
- He needs his check back
- Completing the Application Form
- Correct Form???
- Warning to payees for child turning 18
- Name change back to maiden name
- Missing check.
- contacting Mt Pleasant Texas office
Ads - Also Recommended