Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration
retirement at 59 1/2
my husband was told by his government retirement counselor that he could retire at 59 1/2, collect on his government pension(fers) and also draw on his social security until he turns 62. i cannot find anything on the ss website that mentions retirement at 59 1/2. am i missing something?
Updated : March 30, 2011 by Guest
- Retirement System Defined
- Does pension affect SS ??
- Windfall & government Pension Offset
- Can I collect Social Security fro ex spouse?
- When should one take Social Security retirement benefits?
- Pension and Retirement Payments
- Estimated Retirement Benefit
- Employment for a Foreign Government, International Organization, or Instrumentality of a Foreign Government
- widow benefits?
- Can I get both SSA dbl and retirement monthly pymts?
- Rehired Annuitants
- Social Security Disabillity conversion to Social Security Retirement
Ads - Also Recommended