Not affiliated with the government
A friend of mine says she is going to receive an extra $9,000.00 bonus from social security, for waiting 6 months after her full retirement age to file! I've never heard of such a thing, is this possible?
Updated : November 28, 2012 by Guest
- city worker lied about filing SSI
- Individuals Near Retirement Age
- Retroactive Benefits
- How does SSA compute the number of reduction months?
- Ex-spousal Social Security Benefits
- Do you need to report your work activity performed outside the U.S.?
- Waiting Period
- When may you establish a period of disability?
- Amount of Retirement Insurance Benefit
- Can I get both SSA dbl and retirement monthly pymts?
- Delayed Retirement Credit
- Eligibility for Extra Help with Prescription Drug Costs
Ads - Also Recommended