Not affiliated with the government
my boyfriend recieves these monthly benefits about $850. but his representative payee is his mom. she get his money direct deposit, but she continuously takes out money from his check and hands him a small portion all the time.
he's always struggling to have food for the month, has no bed sleeps on a couch. He lives with his mom grandma and sister and pays his portion of $300 for rent of his room (which his mom automatically takes out! ) she doesn't take care of him she doesn't communicate with him about any of his money she just simply takes it out and if he even tries to mention something they start threatening him about kicking him out.
he's about to be 21 next month and we are having a baby in less than 3months. they basically live off his money while he struggles every month to even eat. he's mentally and physically capable of managing his own but every time he tries to mention about a change to his payee(mom) she starts drama and tells him if he don't like this he can move out, but how is he supposed to when she's always taking all his money..HELP!!!!!
Updated : March 2, 2012 by Guest
- Payee for Girlfriend
- Previous payee withheld survivor benefits?
- How to change Representative Payee of benifits to myself
- Underage SSI
- Can ex-husband legally keep daughter's backpay from SSI
- Change of payee?
- What can my mother use my money for?
- Parents separated Dad is representative payee Mom has kids
- Somewhat confusing and complicated situation
- Trouble with representative payee not cashing my check
- Warning to payees for child turning 18
- My Parents & SSI
Ads - Also Recommended