Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration
can a person get ssi for getting molested?
I was wondering if my child is able to get ssi due to getting molested. She goes to counseling every week.
Updated : October 14, 2012 by cutiepie
- My grandson recieve check
- Child SSI
- When does a parent NOT meet the in-care requirements?
- How do you prove that a child is in your care?
- Survior benefits and two households
- Mother passed
- Unpaid Amounts Owed to a Deceased Person
- What other evidence proves paternity?
- When Application Must Be Filed
- Disability benefits
- Acquiescence Rulings/ social security adjudicator
- Separation Due to Child's School Attendance
Ads - Also Recommended