Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration
ssi and winning a lottery or sweepstakes?
What happens if you entered a sweepstakes and you win a certain amount of money. Say 5,000. When you report the money to social security do they stop your ssi payments until you use that money up? And do they count the gross or net value for tax purposes, since you have to also pay income taxes on that money.
Updated : May 16, 2010 by Guest
- Dad put my SSa check in a custodial account now that im 22 he still wont give me any of it
- What can my mother use my money for?
- husband leaving job cashing out stock
- Underage SSI
- payed taxes on ssi benefits
- Warning to payees for child turning 18
- Disability Payment and eBay selling ?
- Parents' use of my benefit money towards bills
- Blind or Disabled Children Receiving SSI
- Can ex-husband legally keep daughter's backpay from SSI
- Somewhat confusing and complicated situation
- Strange question
Ads - Also Recommended