Not affiliated with the government
Time frame to receive Benefits without attending a Hearing
I got a letter from my Attorney a few days ago saying she had sent a letter on my behalf to the St. Louis ODAR requesting a fully favorable decision be issued without the necessity for a Hearing. I meet the social security listing requirements for my illness, other tests show i have low marks in other areas as well. I had a MRFC/ GAF/WAIS-IV done. I live in Ohio not St. Louis that's just where my file is , they've been trying to expedite my case for a while now.So the question is if the Judge grants me a favorably decision how long generally before i start receiving back pay/monthly payments?
Updated : March 5, 2011 by Guest
- Appeal hearing timeline & hiring attorney
- How Long Before ALJ Makes Decision About My SSDI Claim?
- ALJ Actions
- ssi questions?
- Administrative Law Judge Denied My SSDI Claim : Now What?
- Hearing by an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ)
- Time Limits for Requesting Review
- Special Request For Expedited Benefit Payment
- Appeal a Decision
- Representatives' Fees
Ads - Also Recommended