Not affiliated with the US Social Security Administration
18 year old benefits
I was living with my dad until he died about 7 months ago. I am 17 years old, so i had to move in with my mom and change schools to get the survivor benefits. I am in the 12th grade. My question is when i turn 18 in december can i move out, change back to my old school and still get the check?
Updated : October 11, 2010 by Guest
- Survivor Benefit for 17 year old to be stopped
- Survivor Questions
- change in income while receiving survivor benefit
- Claimant May Restrict Retroactivity
- Determining the PIA
- Elapsed Years Defined
- Can ex-husband legally keep daughter's backpay from SSI
- I need Help.
- Cannot Qualify for Disability Benefits
- Widow or worker benefits
- Benefits for children
- when kids move out does this affect benefits?
Ads - Also Recommended